Serpent have released details of their The RTR Spyder RM buggy. Naturally it is based on the kit version of the Spyder RM buggywith whom it shares parts as well as optional parts.
Main features include:
- Ready to race; fully adjustable
- Prepainted and precut buggy body and large rear wing
- DragonRC 2.4 GHz transmitter TX-RX with LCD
- DragonRC waterproof electronic speedcontroller 45A
- DragonRC brushless, sensorless motor 9T
- DragonRC powerfull metal gear digital servo
- DragonRC premounted buggy tyres
- Spring steel transmission and turnbuckles
- Big bore shocks
- Gear differential and solid slipper
- Expert factory assembly and set-up
- All parts and optionals of the race-kit fit
Not sure if anybody else noticed the 4wd buggy “coming soon” in the electric 1:10 Off Road section of the serpent website either, but that could be an interesting release to watch out for.