Another month, another exciting Racing Lines, issue 229.
This month we have the usual range of articles, and some great reviews of some great vehicles.
- There is of course news about all of the latest releases
- Testbench works on the Rex Legend 4 from Novarossi as well as gives it a spin at the 2015 Queensland 1:8 off road champs.
- Testbench also fits the Associated Pro Rally with the Associated XP LED light set and the ESS One engine sound system.
- RC History looks at the impressive Kyosho Tomahawk
- Flashback looks down memory lane to Issue 116, April 2006
- Chris Lander gives us his impressions of the Team Associated RC8B3
- Christian Brunelli looks at the HPI RS4 Sport 3 BMW M3 (A long name, but a tasty looking car, i’d love one of these to review, although I like the Subaru BRZ better)
- Christian Brunelli also looks at the ARRMA Fury Mega Short Course Truck
- Racing News looks at a range of racing activities, meets and results as usual.
- Tech Talk with Ray Munday looks at his first impressions of the Team Associated SC5M, it will be interesting to see his thoughts about it on carpet and turf at the indoor Launceston R/C club meet that will be in the next issue (My home track)
So another bumper edition which should be on news stands NOW!