The latest edition of racing lines looks at a few areas, this is what you can look forward to in the September issue.
- The latest news and new releases
- Testbench looks at the Team Orion CFR truggies 22 engine
- Engine talk talks engine tuning, running in and care with Andrew Ford
- Dirty deeds looks at gluing off road tyres. I like the look of Muchmore tyre glue and applicator, i just get some to try.
- Quads and Drones looks at the new Wingspans Minivet Quad.
- The LRP story looks at their Gravit Dark Vision Quad which has an interesting replaceable arm/motor combination.
- RC History is a lament to the demise of Novak.
- Second look examines the Axial Yeti once again
- The BSD racing Rock Crawler (that is its name) is reviewed and it looks like an interesting budget crawler.
- The big ARRMA Nero is also reviewed.
- And finally the racing lines sections has results and reports from racing around the country.